My two love pancakes,thankfully I learned a long time how to make them. Now I find myself on auto pilot.
- Make sure your pan is nice and hot. This will help avoid a dodgy first pancake.
- If you have a nutri bullet or similar, use it to mix the ingredients. I find this really handy but you can also mix in a bowl with a whisk.
- Use a ladle to measure out the batter.
- 120g plain flour, you can use self raising flour for extra fluffiness
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 220ml milk of your choice
- Preheat pan and use a little sunflower oil or butter toand prevent sticking.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour batter into pan using a ladle.
- When the pancakes start to bubble,flip the pancake over and leave for two minutes.
- Serve on a plate with your favourite topping. We normally use almond butter and banana but went for nutella today.
Are pancakes a favourite in your house?
xxx Anita xxx